Day 1 :Arrival
Upon your arrival at Cairo airport, you will be met by Let’s Explore Egypt qualified representative who will assist you with immigrations, visa procedures, customs and luggage checking, then he will escort you to your private means of transport which is a modern a/c vehicle, and then move to your hotel and check in.
Day 2 :Cairo and Giza
This private tour is a full day dedicated for exploring the highlights of Giza and Cairo as you will start with heading to the Giza plateau where you will explore the following monuments:
1. Great Pyramid of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world) dating back to about 2500 B.C.
2. Pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops)
3. Pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops)
4. Panorama area where you can take great pictures of the whole pyramids
5. Camel adventure in the Sahara desert around the pyramids
6. Valley Temple or Mummification Temple of king Chephren where mummification of the dead king took place
7. Great Sphinx which is man headed lion considered as a guardian of the pyramids
Then you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant overlooking the pyramids and proceed to the Egyptian museum which has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world (120,000 items). At the museum you will have the opportunity to wonder at the treasures of the golden Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the Heretic king Akhenaten collection, colossal statues, coffins, colossal statues, animal mummy room, Royal Mummy Rooms (extra fee) and much more.
Then you will take traditional felucca sailboat on the Nile for relaxation.
Later you will visit the worldwide known Khan el Khalili bazaar where you will enjoy the oriental atmosphere of the old markets and mosques.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3 Departure
Let’s Explore Egypt representative will pick you up after breakfast from your hotel to Cairo airport to take your flight back home.
Tour duration: 3 days
Meet up point: Cairo airport
End point : Cairo airport
Availability: tour runs everyday
Prices Per Person in U.S.D ($)